[ncdnhc-discuss] 2002 1st Adcom Meeting Report!

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 11 03:13:53 CET 2002

On 17:19 10/03/02, Dany Vandromme said:
>Jefsey Morfin wrote:
> > On 17:48 09/03/02, Dany Vandromme said:
> > >It will become extremely difficult to the new ADCOM to justify not to
> > >accept the membership of FRAX/Jefsey Morfin or even Potter Yachter/Kent
> > >Crispin.
> >
> > I agree. Obviously the Potter Yachter is not in Internet oriented non
> > profit and Kent is a Staff Member ... and a Member of the NCDNHC. While the
> > Frax is Internet oriented, I am not a Member of the Staff (God Bless!) and
> > the Frax is no Member...
>-
>Agree with Marc comment about the relevance.
>Frax may be considered as a non-voting member, as far as I can see. It
>may even become a voting member, provided that its representative has no
>conflict of interest, being involved actively in another constituency.

I just though you said you agreed with Marc on the positive points ... hmmm :-)

The fact that the Potter Yachter is not Internet oriented and the Frax is,
seems to be a very important point when you say you discriminate on the
ground of supposed conflicts of active interests between a staff/sail and
an @large/steam ... members of the BC.

>You may ask Adcom to confirm and make sure that you are included in the
>membership list. Keep in mind also that members are supposed to
>contribute with a membership fee, independently of the fact of having
>the status of full member or non-voting member.

ouahou! this is the best one. Until now the ICANN was based upon the
pay-vote system. Now the NCDNHC is creating the "pay-no-vote" refinement :-)
No vote, no money.
Cheers. Jefsey