[ncdnhc-discuss] 2002 1st Adcom Meeting Report!

Dany Vandromme vandrome at renater.fr
Sun Mar 10 17:19:14 CET 2002

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> On 17:48 09/03/02, Dany Vandromme said:
> >It will become extremely difficult to the new ADCOM to justify not to
> >accept the membership of FRAX/Jefsey Morfin or even Potter Yachter/Kent
> >Crispin.
>
> I agree. Obviously the Potter Yachter is not in Internet oriented non
> profit and Kent is a Staff Member ... and a Member of the NCDNHC. While the
> Frax is Internet oriented, I am not a Member of the Staff (God Bless!) and
> the Frax is no Member...
-
Agree with Marc comment about the relevance.
Frax may be considered as a non-voting member, as far as I can see. It
may even become a voting member, provided that its representative has no
conflict of interest, being involved actively in another constituency.
You may ask Adcom to confirm and make sure that you are included in the
membership list. Keep in mind also that members are supposed to
contribute with a membership fee, independently of the fact of having
the status of full member or non-voting member.
Dany
-

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme at renater.fr |  FRANCE