[ncdnhc-discuss] Modified resolutions for NCDHC meeting in Accra

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Mon Mar 11 00:06:50 CET 2002

Dear Manon,

a single comment on the proposed resolutions (not my single issue):

Concerning the resolution on conflicts of interest:

Do we want it specifically focussed as it is now, against essentiallly a
single individual? Or do we want for example to make it real, ie, for
example, word it in such a way that if someone is working for an
organization that will obtain a potential benefit from the NCDNHC's work,
eg. become a paid member or an otherwise notorious member of a dot-org
registry?

I am afraid that we have had at least two AdCom members in such a
potential conflict of interest. Would you care to comment?

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org