[ncdnhc-discuss] 2002 1st Adcom Meeting Report!

Dany Vandromme vandrome at renater.fr
Sat Mar 9 17:48:59 CET 2002

James Love wrote:

> [...]
-
Hi Jamie
Didn't you submit a resolution about conflict of interest?
I am pretty sure that the f2f discussion about it will look funny.
Unfortunately, It will become extremely difficult to the new ADCOM to
justify not to accept the membership of FRAX/Jefsey Morin or even Potter
Yachter/Kent Crispin.
I am glad to have rejected the election process.
Dany
-

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme at renater.fr |  FRANCE