[ncdnhc-discuss] 2002 1st Adcom Meeting Report!

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Sat Mar 9 11:33:11 CET 2002

Dear James Love,

Some of our members are travelling for Accra.
So, the feedback could be late.
So far as I know it, Erick had already been a member of that task force
on behalf of ccTLD constituency before he was elected as an NC member
of NCDNHC constituency. So, what was raised up and discussed was how we
could see his such status in that TF.
Maybe, what you are asking is very similiar question. I think there could
be different ideas on that. Adcom report says one of those opinions.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2062-1302
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr