[ncdnhc-discuss] What about 5 (or more) ICANNs?

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Tue Mar 5 17:39:56 CET 2002

You want to avoid collisions and appearance of partiality.

You could make rules that said (e.g.) group one gets
four-letter-names-starting-with-D and so on, but why not give everyone
maximal freedom?  Say rathr, group one gets five names not yet taken of
its choice, and here's the master list...

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm
                        -->It's warm here.<--