[ncdnhc-discuss] Reverse Domain Hijacking

James topcount at ragingbull.com
Sat Mar 23 20:23:05 CET 2002

Hello all,
 I am seeking authoritative information on relief for domain name holders
that have been targeted by trademark holders to hijack the domain. In this
case, I registered the domain name at Network Solutions in 1995 for use on
the web; ecommerce and communications. I never registered a trademark. In
1997, a company registered a trademark for the name at USPTO for use in
restaurant and bar services.

The trademark holding company is now making numerous legal threats that will
be pursued if we don't "give them the domain name."

Michael