Blokzijl (Re: COI (was Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] nomcom))

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Tue Jun 25 01:15:44 CEST 2002

t,

while this is working, do you have any specific proposals that actually
relate to domain name policy? these are good days to address them...

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5622-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
** 10 Aniversario de Internet Society - www.inet2002.org en Washington, DC
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org