[ncdnhc-discuss] process for .org support

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Thu Jun 20 04:49:26 CEST 2002

Milton's suggestion is a good one.   I was surprised to see 11 bids.  One
would normally expect the NCC's views to be important, because it is the
DNSO entity that is supposed to represent non-commerical domain name
holders.   Perhaps the Adcom could create an NCC review committee to look at
the bids, and persons in the NCC who are not associated with one of the
bidders could indicate an interest in participating  on this committee.

Jamie