[ncdnhc-discuss] CIRA press release on election

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Thu Jun 20 03:43:10 CEST 2002

I agree with Kent.  600 from Canada is too low.  I was pleased to see
Michael Geist elected, he would be a great board member for ICANN too.
But Kent's point is well taken.
Earlier I asked Kent how he would select the board, and I was pointed to a
paper that had a two stage election...   That doesn't seem to be resolve
the turn out issue either.
Jamie