[ncdnhc-discuss] ISOC to bid on .org

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Sat Jun 8 02:49:48 CEST 2002

Hans,

just to talk a bit, close to the weekend: according to your measures,
ICANN is a great success and hugely non-controversial, as only a
thousandth of the population you say is concerned has ever made itself
apparent. Glad to have you vouch for us.

Or is there something wrong with your reasoning?

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
** 10 Aniversario de Internet Society - www.inet2002.org en Washington, DC
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org