[ncdnhc-discuss] ISOC to bid on .org

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Tue Jun 4 05:19:09 CEST 2002

Don, it would be helpful if you could set me straight - one hears so many
weird things these days.

I've been told that ISOC just rewrote it rules so that individual members
no longer vote to elect directors, and the voting rights are for sale to
corporate conributors.

That's false, right?  ISOC is still a members' organization, not
controled/controllable by a trade group, isn't it?