[ncdnhc-discuss] Join ISOC and save ORG ???

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Mon Jun 3 16:48:35 CEST 2002

Who selects the board for ISOC?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans Klein" <hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu>
To: "Marc Schneiders" <marc at fuchsia.bijt.net>
Cc: "NCDNHC-discuss list" <discuss at icann-ncc.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Join ISOC and save ORG ???

:
: The decision to open ISOC membership to anyone, free of cost, was
: accompanied by the decision to cancel the right of members to select the
: board.   So you can be a member, but you cannot exercise direct influence.
:
: If that appeals to you, then you might be interested in ICANN's At Large
: Membership organization... :-)
:
: HK
: