[ncdnhc-discuss] Join ISOC and save ORG ???

Hans Klein hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 3 04:56:34 CEST 2002

The decision to open ISOC membership to anyone, free of cost, was
accompanied by the decision to cancel the right of members to select the
board.   So you can be a member, but you cannot exercise direct influence.

If that appeals to you, then you might be interested in ICANN's At Large
Membership organization... :-)

HK