[ncdnhc-discuss] Join ISOC and save ORG ???

Marc Schneiders marc at fuchsia.bijt.net
Sun Jun 2 16:19:51 CEST 2002

Since it is not unlikely [yes, I am in a good mood today] that ISOC will
win the bid for ORG, we could perhaps all join ISOC, so we can influence
the future running of ORG?

To join ISOC is now FREE for individuals. You can sign up at

http://www.isoc.org/

I do not quite understand the election rules which still indicate one has
to be paying to be able to vote.  Maybe someone who follows ISOC closely
can elucidate? Do individuals that join up (for free for a little while
now, as it says) have a vote? Or is it like the GA in ICANN? If that is
the case, well, forget about it then.

Anyone who understands how this works in ISOC?