[ncdnhc-discuss] Neustart fax spam

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Fri Jun 21 22:41:45 CEST 2002

Today I receieve an official looking faxed notice from the Internet Support
Group, providing an "URGENT NOTICE OF DOMAIN EXTENTION."  Tracking number
829576.  It is ATTN: BUSINESS OWNER OR MANAGER, Regarding "Intellectual
Property Notification Process." And "In Accordance with the United States
Legal Code,"  apparently I can register CPTech.biz.   It looked liked a bill.

Jamie

------
James Love, Consumer Project on Technology
http://www.cptech.org, mailto:love at cptech.org
voice: 1.202.387.8030; mobile 1.202.361.3040