[ncdnhc-discuss] clarification (sort of) on ICANNatlarge.com and other ICANN "at-large" things

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Thu Jul 18 19:08:31 CEST 2002

Erick Iriarte Ahon wrote:
> Don't confuse.. i don't against ICANNatlarge.com. I don't use the term
> "American User Organization" for ICANNatlarge, i use this term to
> another's "things" that think the only "good ideas" and "good things"
> are in US.
>
> I respect a global and diversity organization, because try to defend all
> interests.
>
> Is more cleare my possition?

    If you position is just that you don't like some American User
Organizations, I think your point is clear.  I don't know who or what this
dislike is directed at, and if you really have something to say on this,
maybe you should spell it out more clearly, since there are many Americans
who might be needlessly offended, particularly by the rather odd suggestion
that *anyone* thinks 'only "good ideas" and "good things" are in US.'

    Jamie

------
James Love, Consumer Project on Technology
http://www.cptech.org, mailto:love at cptech.org
voice: 1.202.387.8030; mobile 1.202.361.3040