[ncdnhc-discuss] INVOICES.

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Wed Jan 30 04:53:09 CET 2002

Michael,

what we do about this is simply described: "work, not fret". Move on to
substance.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org