[ncdnhc-discuss] Montevideo and MArina del REy resolutions

Dany Vandromme vandrome at renater.fr
Wed Jan 23 11:03:30 CET 2002

KathrynKL at aol.com wrote:

> Vany wrote:
> <<Just for clarify, what the whole membership will do in February
> (after
> an AdCom decision of such an schedule
> which I was against since I was pushing since December to vote on
> resolutions before NC had to make
> any decision regarding .ORG) is to VOTE on resolutions regardless the
> results (aprooval or disaprooval).>>
>
> It is my understanding that materials, including the Names Council
> .ORG proposals, have been changing.  It might have been hard to vote
> in December.   But we have certainly been discussing the .ORG and
> other issues since before the November meeting and continued this
> consultation, with updates and drafts, after the November meeting.  To
> me, this makes the consultation process very important and
> worthwhile.
>
> But I share a question with Vany:  what are the resolutions on the
> table right now.  What was adopted in November?  Which ones will be
> voted on at the March ICANN meeting?  Which ones will be used by our
> NCC Names Council members to share our views and concerns with the
> Names Council and ICANN Board?
>
> regards, kathy ACM-IGP
-
Kathy
Sorry for this late (and off-line) answer. All resolutions to be
approved by the constituency are posted on the web site, as far as the
texts at my disposal reflect exactly the results of the f2f discussions
and votes in MV and MdR.
For those not having easy web access, I will be happy to provide the
posted text by e-mail upon request.
Dany
-

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme at renater.fr |  FRANCE