[ncdnhc-discuss] Montevideo and MArina del REy resolutions

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Jan 14 22:09:10 CET 2002

Erick:
Yes, please do take responsibility for
participating more actively.

Resolutions at face-to-face meetings
typically pass with 30 or so votes, and
the online votes typically involve 40
or so votes.

No resolution has ever been passed or
confined to "two or three" people.

--MM

>>> Erick Iriarte <faia at amauta.rcp.net.pe> 01/14/02 11:52 AM >>>
Hi!

The problem not is Vany, the problem is us. Because we don't participate in
the discuss, and we don't have clear some things, how much people is
necessary to aproved a resolution? one, two, all?

i don't know, but two or three people don't make the correct answer to all.
You can say, that some people don't say anything, but the democracy is the
possibility of the silence.

But the silence of a lot of us is the problem.

Vany is right is necessary more participation, but if nobody participate,
all the resolutions will be maked by two or three.

See you.

Erick