[ncdnhc-discuss] Montevideo and MArina del REy resolutions

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 17:13:25 CET 2002

Vany wrote:
<<Just for clarify, what the whole membership will do in February (after
an AdCom decision of such an schedule
which I was against since I was pushing since December to vote on
resolutions before NC had to make
any decision regarding .ORG) is to VOTE on resolutions regardless the
results (aprooval or disaprooval).>>

It is my understanding that materials, including the Names Council .ORG
proposals, have been changing.  It might have been hard to vote in December.
 But we have certainly been discussing the .ORG and other issues since before
the November meeting and continued this consultation, with updates and
drafts, after the November meeting.  To me, this makes the consultation
process very important and worthwhile.

But I share a question with Vany:  what are the resolutions on the table
right now.  What was adopted in November?  Which ones will be voted on at the
March ICANN meeting?  Which ones will be used by our NCC Names Council
members to share our views and concerns with the Names Council and ICANN
Board?

regards, kathy ACM-IGP