Who is keeping scores? Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] About Marketing Practices in .ORG

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Wed Jan 2 03:36:33 CET 2002

At 09:01 PM 1/1/2002 -0500, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Vany voted to refuse to accept that option, by
>expressing her support for delaying the Task
>Force and forcing it to come up with a different
>option.

Yeah, it really is a shame that she actually paid attention to legal
opinions that S,U was not viable.  We should not let such practical matters
get in the way.

>I hope that in the January Names Council meeting
>Vany will respect the wishes of the NCDNHC to
>keep .org unrestricted.

Milton, the wishes of the constituency were also that .org be Sponsored.

I hope that our constituency representatives will be equally insistent on
THAT feature.

d/