[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-announce] MEMBERSHIP FEE COLLECTION STATUS

Marc Schneiders marc at fuchsia.bijt.net
Sun Jan 20 21:35:32 CET 2002

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, at 20:56 [=GMT+0100], Dany Vandromme wrote:

> You will find an update of the fee collection at:
> http://www.ncdnhc.org/docs/membership-fee/2001-list.html

I would very much like to pay too. But despite 6 emails, I still have
neither received an invoice, nor the URL where I can pay by credit
card. Given the small number of those who are listed as having paid, I
would not be surprised if the same is true for other organizations.

Please, give me an URL where to pay!

--
Marc at Schneiders.ORG