[ncdnhc-discuss] dot Kids Hearing Transcript

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Jan 17 10:05:25 CET 2002

(lifted from Bret Fausett's icann.Blog
<http://www.lextext.com/icann/index.html>)

  .Kids Hearing Transcript. The official transcript from the House
Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet hearing on the
.Kids bill is now available (text version / PDF
<http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107_house_hearings&docid=f:76305.wais>).
The witnesses' prepared testimony
<http://energycommerce.house.gov/107/hearings/11012001Hearing408/hearing.htm >
has been available for some time, but the transcripts add the
discussion from the question and answer sessions. (By the way, I
understand that additional oversight hearings on ICANN and hearings
on whois services will be scheduled for some time in the next couple
of months. I wouldn't be surprised if ICANN has been Enroned down the
list of priorities in the House Energy and Commerce Committee, but
whois is likely still on the agenda in the House Judiciary Committee.)
-- January 17, 2002