[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [noncomelections] Basic outline of the election process

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Sat Feb 16 02:27:13 CET 2002

Dear Raul and others,

Nobody can understand it.
Who invented voting rule without the amendment of NCDNHC Charter?
The ballot is obviously illegal and void.
Who should be accountable for that?
Who is generating voting ballot?
Who decided to do so?

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2062-1302
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr