[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: Mission creep and consumer protection

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Thu Feb 14 06:58:37 CET 2002

Milton,

the "transfers" task force is a good example to analyze indeed.

I hope that this TF, which is doing DNSO work, is doing policy-level and
not operational-level work. I.e. it is looking at the principles which
determine the way things work, not itself becoming the consumer-protection
agency.

At all times we must still ask ourselves about mission creep before
entering these new, wide fields.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org