[ncdnhc-discuss] TANTIS -- Re: [ncdnhc-announce] Membership Update!

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Sat Feb 9 20:29:25 CET 2002

Dear Adam Peake and others,

As you requested, I asked some questions to TANTIS.
Here, I attach their answer. It looks like one public interest
organization rather than commercial interest association.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2062-1302
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr