[ncdnhc-discuss] Election results!

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Feb 27 04:31:35 CET 2002

Here are the results of the NCDNH Constituency vote.
A complete, statistical report will be sent to the
constituency by the election operator (Elisabeth
Porteneuve) tomorrow (Feb. 27).

1. All resolutions were ratified by substantial margins

2. New Adcom:
   Eung Hwi CHUN, AP
   Dany Vandromme, EU
   Harold Feld, NA
   Thierry Amoussoubgo, AF
   Erick Iriarte, LAC

3. New Names Council members:
   Eung Hwi CHUN, AP - 18 votes
   Harold Feld, NA  - 10 votes

   Tie:
   Erick Iriarte, LAC - 5 votes
   (note: includes INIA vote)
   Dany Vandromme, EU - 5 votes

4. We have two options:
   a. One of the two tied candidates can withdraw, if
      they wish to concede to the other. Of course,
      both candidates have every right to remain if
      they choose.
   b. We can hold a runoff election between these two
      candidates.

   So, Dany, Erick, please indicate your intention
and if necessary we will proceed with a direct runoff
between Dany Vandromme and Erick Iriarte. We need to
hear from you by Friday.