[ncdnhc-discuss] RE: [nc-str] Proposal for major ICANN reform

Raul Echeberria raul at inia.org.uy
Mon Feb 25 15:05:23 CET 2002

At 07:06 25/02/02 -0500, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:
>I am assuming that this should be the main focus of our call Monday.
>however, Philip, given it's impact, it seems to me that the full NC will
>want to be engaged in its considerations and implications.  Marilyn

It is the evidence that the Terms of References of this TF were wrong. The
TF (previously  to I join it) defined a way to work. The TF was focused in
analyzing the ALSC proposal instead of promote among its members the
discussion about the ICANN's structure.

While we discussed (with a very low participation) with this limited scope,
the reality outside this TF changed very much. It was a real waste of time.

I think that the NC should discuss and take decisions in relation with the
justification of this Task Force and this current objectives.

Best Regards,

Raul

--
Este e-mail ha sido chequeado de virus y
contenido peligroso por MailScanner