[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Ballot Not received]

Raul Echeberria raul at inia.org.uy
Fri Feb 22 22:00:40 CET 2002

The answer to the DNSO Secretariat's question is YES. Pablo Allietti and I
are related.

Both of us have the email address under the same domain name.

Pablo Allietti is the Network Manager of INIA, the National Agricultural
Research Institute. One of the Uruguayan Internet Pioneer and an active
member of the Latinamerican Technical Internet Community.

I am representative of ENRED, the Latinamerican Network Forum. They are two
different organizations and both of them paid their membership. We, ENRED
paid from our headquarters in Panama City and INIA ( I suppose) paid from
Uruguay.  I have my email address under the inia.org.uy domain, because I
have worked as a consultant of INIA since 1992 and I have never changed by
practical reasons.

I hope it would be enough clear.

Regards.

Raul.

 >At 16:30 22/02/02 -0500, Pablo Allietti wrote:

 >Raul : It seems that there is a confussion.
 >
 >Please, could you  clarify it.

Pablo.