[ncdnhc-discuss] Fwd: [nc-whois] Both Transfers and WHOIS Reports are pos...

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 18:34:35 CET 2002

Danny:
The point that you raise is a very good one, and I have written privately to
Sarah about it.  So let me ask:    To all in NCC, if you have already
submitted comments to the WHOIS Task Force, could you tell us (preferably the
whole NCC)
a) your comments (in brief)
b) whether they were incorporated into the WHOIS Task Force report and
c) what remains to be done to better protect privacy.

Comments at this stage of the game will be far more successful if we (even
new commenters) can build upon the ideas and proposals of those who have
already participated.

With thanks to all who have spent worked on this to date,
Kathy Kleiman