[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [council] good bye

Harold J. Feld hfeld at mediaaccess.org
Wed Dec 18 16:22:08 CET 2002

I join with my colleagues on the Names Council who have expressed
appreciation for all your hard work.

In particular, I want to thank you for the efforts made to make the
ICANN process accessible to as many people as possible.  Your notes and
summaries and charts have been invaluable to anyone trying to penetrate
what can often be the daunting and confusing world of ICANN.

Harold Feld