[ncdnhc-discuss] Fwd: [nc-whois] Both Transfers and WHOIS Reports are posted

Sarah Andrews andrews at epic.org
Mon Dec 2 17:20:47 CET 2002

FYI.

I would also like to let the NCUC know at this stage that I will have
to give up my place on the WHOIS taskforce as I am leaving my
position here at EPIC on Dec 6. I would like to recommend my
colleague Ruchika Agrawal as my replacement. I am not sure if there
are any formal steps I should take with regard to this transfer so if
somebody could let me know that would be great. Otherwise, I will
presume that it can just take place as soon as I give notice to the
taskforce itself.

Thank you and best regards,
Sarah.

--
Sarah Andrews					*   +1 202 483 1140 x107 (tel)
Electronic Privacy Information Center 		*   +1 202 483 1248 (fax)
1718 Connecticut Ave., N.W. Suite 200		*   andrews at epic.org
Washington, DC 20009   USA 			*
http://www.epic.org