[ncdnhc-discuss] [long] The NCDNHC's .org report is numerically inconsistent.

Thomas Roessler roessler at does-not-exist.org
Wed Aug 21 15:28:12 CEST 2002

http://www.icann.org/tlds/org/applications/isoc/section5.html#c25A1

  1. ORGWatch

  This service, available at a nominal fee, will allow monitoring of
  a .ORG domain name, or a keyword and its domains associated with
  the keywords. Any changes to the domain name data for the linked
  domains will result in a notification being generated.

The keyword part of that sounds like what you really want when
you're interested in suing or UDRPing everyone who registeres
<yourdomain>sucks.org as quick as possible.

--
Thomas Roessler                        <roessler at does-not-exist.org>