[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: ICANN and Auerbach ---

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 3 17:21:01 CEST 2002

All - my response to Captain Teddy of the "USS Conspiracy:

Donald Eastlake is a very professional and quiet person to the most
part, and in several years of posting with, or in rebuttal where we
disagreed - DEE's points have always pretty much been on the money...
and that's what this one was about - the money.

More below -