[ncdnhc-discuss] Karl Auerbach court case

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Tue Aug 6 02:27:34 CEST 2002

Recently, "The Business Roundtable - An association of CEOs committed to
improving public policy" (www.brt.org) had a full page ad in the
Washington Post, from which I quote some (the full page is too much):

===
Enough is enough.
When even one CEO betrays investors (??their stakeholders?? - my
addition) it's too many.

As CEOs of our nation's leading compamies, the members of The Business
Roundtable join all Americans in expressing our anger at the corporate
misdoing in a number of major public firms.

Among the reforms we support are:

First, corporate financial statements must be totally open. This is the
only way to regain the public's trust.

Second, corporate boards of directors must be independent.

Third, there must be fairness. We must and will act collectively to
rebuild the trust that has been lost by the reckless disregard of a few."
===

I quote this here as an example how I think the ICANN board could regain
some of the trust it lost.

Norbert

--
Norbert Klein