[ncdnhc-discuss] One suggestion for .ORG TF participant!

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Fri Apr 26 03:57:23 CEST 2002

Dear Alejandro, Milton, Adam and others,

Thank you! I have just notified to DNSO Secretariat that we, NCDNHC,
decided to appoint Milton Mueller as our participant to .ORG TF.

One thing I want to underline here is that at the final stage, Names
Council but not .ORG TF would provide comments to the Board. Therefore,
the mission of .ORG TF is only to work for review. We believe that Milton
Mueller and anybody who is to be a participant in Task Forces would have a
good interaction with this discussion list so that they could play a
representative role of NCDNHC in those TFs. As James Love is doing in that
way, anybody of our constituency could suggest their ideas on .ORG issue
through this list. Thank Milton Mueller for his acceptance for another
workload!

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2166-2216
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr