[ncdnhc-discuss] Paul Hoffman's end ICANN proposal

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 26 02:33:39 CEST 2002

Genuinely American. Selling what belongs to all. For the rest I strongly
advise to reread ... RFC 920.
Thx for good support of the splits in tasks. But we need to protect the
Internet from the ITU/T and the ITU/T from the Internet. The target is not
to make the ICANN survive, but to permit the world to develop.
jfc