[ncdnhc-discuss] New gTLD Evaluation TF Membership Status

YJ Park yjpark at myepark.com
Fri Apr 26 05:40:30 CEST 2002

Dear Stuart,

Let me clarify the situation. As I proposed the other day(below),
I will resign from the very TF under the condition that the issues
raised but reached nowhere among NCDNHC and the chair of TF,
CEO of ICANN, are solved and clarified.

I do expect two rules from this TF process and ICANN in general.

1. The explicit list of "conflicts of interests" which can be applicable
    to the entire ICANN process as a norm and rule not an arbitrary
    definition or application.

2. The consistent rules about forming committees, TFs etc within the
    ICANN structure whether the members of committees, TFs are
    representatives or appointees of the chair.

If it is clarified, I am to resign from the very TF, which has been
requested by the constituency as I conveyed earlier.

Sincerely,
YJ