[ncdnhc-discuss] One suggestion for .ORG TF participant!

Alejandro Pisanty - DGSCA y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Thu Apr 25 05:52:14 CEST 2002

James,

does your proposal for a two-stage bidding for .org mean that the Board
selects the non-profit, based on community input and consensus-based
rules, and then the non-profit selects the operator without such input and
rules?

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5550-8405
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
** 10 Aniversario de Internet Society - www.inet2002.org en Washington, DC
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org