[ncdnhc-discuss] ITU on ICANN

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Mon Apr 15 20:11:41 CEST 2002

I was struck by the final section of the ITU paper, which provided these
4 suggestions where "ITU can assist ICANN."    On the face, these seems
like constructive areas.  My personal favorite is:

    "Working with ICANN to define an internationally agreed restatement
and description of the boundaries for ICANN's policymaking mission. "

     What do others think of this?  I think it could be a good thing,
such no practical boundary currently exists.

  Jamie