[ncdnhc-discuss] Questions about ".edu"

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 8 22:06:59 CEST 2002

I am asked some urgent questions about .edu by a European University
organization.

1. who has the right to get an ".edu" user name?
     Some names seems to have been alocated to Canadian and Bristish
Univesities?

2. If a non-US can apply what is the procedure? If not what is the rationale?

3. I feel I recall that .edu has been redelegated recently?
     I did not see any public posting on this?
     I feel I recall having read about a budget of $ 300.000 / year?
     Also that Mike Roberts was involved in the management?
     Am I totally confused?

Thank you for your urgent comments (we meet tomorrow noon). jfc