[ncdnhc-discuss] Committee on ICANN Evolution and Reform SeeksPublicSubmissions

Erick Iriarte faia at amauta.rcp.net.pe
Mon Apr 1 13:57:21 CEST 2002

Hi..

I use this mail to remember something that i said in Accra.

Is important participate in the discuss, but is more important make a
propose, a real, in consensus, we need more propose of Reform or not
reform, is not possible only say: "i support or i don't support" this
document, is necessary a real process of discuss and colective creation.

Erick