[ncdnhc-discuss] One suggestion for .ORG TF participant!

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Thu Apr 25 00:24:30 CEST 2002

Dear NCDNHC members,

As you know, the ICANN Secretariat posted its timeline for .ORG a few days
ago. According to that schedule, it would post its RFP on the 1st of May.
And depending on Names Council policy advice, that RFP would go back to
.ORG Task Force for its review. So, .ORG Task Force would be reactivated.
In last Names Council teleconference, we were requested to appoint new
participant for that TF.

According to that timeframe, that TF should finish their job until 12th of
May so that DNSO Names Council could provide official comment to ICANN
Secretariat. So, its time schedule is very tight. Therefore, we should
quickly determine who would join in that TF. So, I asked Milton Mueller to
come back again to that TF, and he expressed his willingness. We have no
more time. So, if there would be no serious objection to this suggestion
in this list and among adcom members, adcom would go ahead.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2166-2216
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr