[ncdnhc-discuss] No new LA agenda

Raul Echeberria raul at inia.org.uy
Fri Sep 28 14:56:09 CEST 2001

Dear friends:

I support the inclusion of the topics proposed by the Staff in the ICANN's
agenda, probably in the Marina del Rey meeting, in a specific meeting
and/or in one or more focused email lists. Really they are interesting
issues and we have to deal with them, .. but ICANN have a lot of important
issues to resolve in its November's meeting and those should not be postponed.

The meeting should be organized either in LA or in another city if go to
USA is complex for an important number of persons, but ICANN should not
postpone its agenda.

I purpose to go ahead with he organization of our constituency meeting in
Los Angeles (if there are not any changes related with the meeting's place)
and go to the Name council with the position to keep all the planned
activities. If there are more issues to include in the Name Council or in
the constituency's meetings it means simply that the Name Council or our
constituency should have a longer meeting.

Regards,

Raul.