[ncdnhc-discuss] Another resolution passed at Montevideo

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 18:35:00 CEST 2001

Vany,
I deeply regret that I was not in Montevideo to join you for this meeting.  I
actually stayed home to prepare for a hearing on the intellectual property
aspects of the new Hague treaty being negotiated internationally.   I hope
everyone made it home safely.

Vany [and only Vany, please]:  could you please share why you opposed this
resolution?  On its face, it seems to make sense and be consistent with
positions taken by the NCC on behalf of noncommercial speech and
noncommercial Internet activity since our origins.  Thanks so much for taking
the time -- I really appreciate it.

regards, kathy