[ncdnhc-discuss] DNSO Board election, NCC support who?

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 8 16:18:27 CEST 2001

As one of the four candidates and Chair of france at large, I would propose
the following order (a part from me, of course :-) )

Joana Lane : she is a new comer but she has the dynamism and supports the
individual crusade.

Amadeu Abril i Abril : he shown to be practical and fighting the dominance
governance divide.

Paul Kane : the main problem with Paul being that he is active within the
dominance but does not relate much with the governance.

IMHO governance consistency and stability are the key issues. Not really
the candidates. We must make the ICANN to keep to its mission and to open
the eyes. What I observed during this campaign which permits to hear
everyone, is the enlarging governance divide. We have to reduce that in
priority.

Jefsey