[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-announce] Re: ncdnhc site (fwd)

Marc Schneiders marc at schneiders.org
Sun Sep 9 15:48:41 CEST 2001

Well, yes, I just paid for the next two years. Anyone could have done
that. Should be up now in 24 or 48 hours.

Changes of DNS can be made by admin contact. I have no control, even
though paying :-)

Good luck. I simply do not undertsand that these things have to
happen. In fact I think, they do not have to...

--
Marc at Schneiders.ORG