[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status of Silicon ValleyPublicAccess Link

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Wed Oct 31 20:01:56 CET 2001

At 10:44 AM 10/31/2001 -0800, Mark C . Langston wrote:
>Why?  As the CTO of a company that's been in business for more than 12
>years, I'm well-acquainted with the impact of "technical advice" on
>business strategy.

ahh, thank you for explaining the service.  you do not understand the
difference between being a CTO and being a technical advisor.

the concept of compartmentalizing discussions is quite common.  a company
typically does not allow everyone to know everything, especially when a
person is not an employee.

as to the adequacy of my work product for my clients, we can chalk your
assessment up to a more feeble attempt at humor.

d/