[ncdnhc-discuss] time for a change?

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Fri Oct 26 03:00:44 CEST 2001

At 05:47 PM 10/25/2001, George SADOWSKY wrote:
>What I observe recently is a disregard for dealing with dissent in a
>manner that forms coalitions of people working for a common objective, a
>disdainful attitude that dismisses disagreement, and an almost pompous
>assurance that one is right, no matter what the opposing opinions.

George, and everyone else on the list interested in productive discussions:

Perhaps by now you have noticed that Milton directs his abuse at more than
just one or two of us?  Perhaps you have noticed that that abuse is
frequent, consistent and insulting?

Perhaps by now you are tired of his behavior and tired of the very damaging
effect caused by his being our representative?

Perhaps by now you feel that we need a change?

Surely there is someone who is in this group, from North America, who is
honestly interested, as George describes, in forming coalitions?

Please do pursue this change so we can move from a tone of conflict and
tyranny, to one of earnest, constructive discussions, and real consensus
building.

d/

ps.  the nice thing about the fact that Milton filters my mail is that we
do not need to his worry about the distractions that come from his
responding to me.  my suggestion only becomes significant when at least one
of you decides to pursue it with the rest of the constituency group.  if
one of you does respond -- or creates an independent posting without citing
my own posting -- then we get an initial indication of interest in the change.